For our entity of FLSmidth in Walluf (near Wiesbaden) we are looking for a
HR Manager (m/w/d)
Join a diverse and inclusive work culture
Our differences make us unique and stronger. Every day, you will
work with colleagues from different cultures. You will be challenged
to see things in a new way and you will experience why differences
are a strength. We actively support diversity and inclusion. And we
work for equality, ensuring we all have an equal opportunity to make
the most of our talents.
Reporting into the Head of HR Operations in the Region, your role as HR Manager, will be to implement, and support, processes and tools according to the global and regional HR strategy and to identify improvement opportunities. Your focus will be to assure that FLSmidth Wiesbaden GmbH receives timely, high quality and compliant HR operational support.
In this role, you are part of a team in which you act as the expert for local HR operational processes. The working environment is trustful and very collaborative, encouraging knowledge sharing and mutual learning.
- Operative HR management in all locations of FLSmidth Wiesbaden GmbH, including the maintenance of the HR data and recruiting
- Implementation and training of the global and regional HR processes and tools
- Negotiation with the works councils in collaboration with the Managing Director
- Contact person for employees
- Coaching and advise the managers in all HR related questions
- Main local contact person for the regional HRBPs
- Ensure labor law compliance
In order to be successful in this role, you exhibit the following behaviors:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have an adaptable way of working
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders and to convince them of your opinion
- Embrace changes
- Digital savviness
- Promote and embed FLSmidth’ s core values and behaviors
What you bring:
- Master's degree preferably in business administration or law
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role with an operational focus
- Proven experience in collaborating and negotiating with German work councils
- Experience working in an international matrix organization
- Excellent knowledge of the German language (native level) and very good command of the English language - any additional language is an asset
- Experience using Workday is an advantage
Application and contact
Questions about the position may be directed to Lorenzo Bartolini. Please apply by clicking “apply”) on this page by providing your complete application documents. The application deadline is October 18th, 2020. Kindly note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible.
Please state where you saw the ad and have reference no. R8167 ready at hand when you contact us.
No recruiters and unsolicited agency referrals please.
Read more about us: https://www.flsmidth.com/en-gb/company/careers
Am Klingenweg 4a • 65396 Walluf • Germany